Last updated: 19th January 2021
- Utilizing the existing traditional and commercial fuels more efficiently by improving the efficiencies of different burning devices commonly used in the country
- Acquiring better technology for production of bioenergy by utilizing biomass and other organic wastes for generation of electricity to improve the socio-economic condition of the rural people.
- Developing appropriate technologies for utilization of new and renewable sources of energy, e.g. solar, wind and hydro
- Studying the environmental pollution caused by the emission of smoke & other poisonous gases from automobile & industries.
- Analysing different commercial products used as fuels and allied products supplied by different local industries and other producers
Professor Dr. Md. Aftab Ali Shaikh
Dr. Mohammad Shah Jamal
আশ্রয়ণের অধিকার শেখ হাসিনার উপহার
Hotline to Prevent Corona Virus
Corona Tracer BD
বন্যার সময় কি করণীয়
Public Sector Innovation Transforming a Country
To Prevent Dengue